Recycled Plastic Adirondack Chairs
Our premium quality Recycled Plastic Adirondack Chairs are made with the strongest eco-friendly recycled plastic polymer. Quality design and construction, resistant to corrosive substances and environmental stresses, and virtually no maintenance required. These Adirondack chairs will never warp, splinter, rot, or require refinishing or repainting. Explore our other Adirondack Furniture for more eco-friendly Adirondack style patio furnishings such as Adirondack Rockers and Adirondack Footrests. We offer many brands including Polywood Adirondack chairs, all available with FREE SHIPPING!
Why Buy Recycled Plastic Adirondack Chairs?
There are many benefits to buying Recycled Plastic Adirondack Chairs and Adirondack Furniture! Not only is it earth-friendly and a smart investment, but you are also supporting American made products. Even Rachel Ray featured loves our Polywood chairs!
What is Recycled Plastic?
When you think plastic, you are probably thinking of the flimsy plastic chairs you might find at the dollar store that break after one use. This is not the plastic we sell! Our recycled Adirondack chairs are made of high density plastic polymer. Your recycled empty milk jugs and plastic bottles of the like are melted down and mixed with agents and put through a decontamination process to create brand new material: HDPE or high-density polyethylene. This super strong material contains over 90% recycled plastic, and can be made in any shape or color. It outperforms wood in strength, longevity, and versatility.
Here are some benefits to purchasing Recycled Plastic Adirondack Chairs:
- Recycled plastic lumber outlasts wood in that it does not warp, splinter, mold, or rot making it the best investment for your patio or deck.
- You will never need to repaint or refinish your Recycled Plastic Adirondack Furniture.
- Looks and feels just like finished wood, but it’s better!
- There is an array of vibrant Adirondack chair colors to choose from.
- This super material stands up to the harshest of weather conditions.
- HDPE lumber is also super kid-friendly and kid-proof. They can climb on it all day without getting splinters.
- You save trees! By investing in recycled Adirondack chairs you are supporting a positive earth-friendly cycle for your global community and promoting the longevity of our planet
- You support the best quality, USA made manufacturing!
Articles on Adirondack Chairs and Adirondack Furniture
Adirondack Chairs Are Comfortable And Environmentally Friendly
Adirondack furniture long been a favorite for sitting comfortably outside on a warm summer day. The chairs’ high backs, tilted seats, and long, supporting arms create a chair that you can relax in, in a position that is not quite lounging but absolutely comfortable
Setting the Mood with Adirondack Chairs
Picture yourself in your beautiful backyard kicking back by the pool. You have your favorite beverage in hand, the sun is smiling upon you and so are your friends, and you are not about to go anywhere.